Click here to Disable Google Analytics
Here at Chosen Skin, we value your privacy as a costumer on our website. We know how important it is to keep the information we have secure, so you can be sure that we protect your information’s in the most responsible way.
On this page, you’ll find details of what information we collect and why we collect it.
What information do we collect from our customers?
- General contact information (name, email, phone and address)
- Gender and age
- Information about interest and habits
- Purchase history
- Payment details
- IP address
- Information provided in connection with a possible complaint
On what basis do we process your personal information?
- When purchasing an item on our website
- When signing up for our newsletter
- When creating an account on chosenskinstudio.com
- When entering a competition
- When communication with us
What is your information used for? We process your personal information for the following purposes:
- Delivery of agreed services, goods or services
- To communicate with you in connection with the provision of our services
- Individual marketing: providing custom-made offers and services based on your personal needs and wishes
- Surveys, statistics and analyses to improve our products and services
- Creating and managing your user account at chosenskinstudio.com
- Answers to your inquires
- Customer relationship management
Please note that the disclosure of personal data may be a contractual requirement. In these situations, we will offer you our products and services unless you provide us with the required information.
Disclosure of information
Our website is powered by WordPress and set up with Google Analytics. The system processes information through third-party plugins directed by us. We take appropriate steps to protect your privacy. Each time you enter sensitive information, such as making a purchase with debit card at chosenskinstudio.com, your sensitive information (e.g. credit card number) will be disclosed to our payment service provider, Stripe, who will take all necessary steps to protect these, such as encrypting your credit card number.
We treat your information to third party partners and operating systems in order processing, administration and accounting.
In addition, we use several third parties to store and process data. These only deal with information on our behalf and may not be used for their own purposes.
We will not disclose any of your personal information to other companies or individuals for marketing purposes without your permission.
Information is only used for payment and delivery of goods and to improve the user experience in our website.
You should always close the browser window or log out of your account at the end of visits on our website to ensure that unauthorized users cannot access your account information.
You can at any time block cookies
Guide to blocking cookies
If you delete or block cookies, ads may become less relevant to you and occur more frequently. In addition, you may risk that the site is not functioning properly and that there are content you cannot access.
Examples of information that can be stored in cookies:
- Your IP addresses
- Browser or computer operating system
- Pages that you are viewing
- Country or state from which you have accessed the website
- Date and time of your visit
- Websites that referred you to our website
Period of storage
We will delete your personal information when they are no longer necessary for our collection, processing and storage of your information. Personal data collected in connection with the completion of purchases on our website are stored with information about which goods you have purchased for 5 years from the end of the financial year to which the information relates, cf. section 10 of the Posting Act, after which the information is deleted.
Insights and complaints
You are entitled to know what personal information we are processing about you. You may also object to the use of information at any time. You may also revoke your consent to processing information about you. If the information processed about you is incorrect, you are entitled to correct or delete.
Please contact: [email protected]
If you would like to complain about our processing of your personal information, you also could contact the Data Inspectorate.
The website is owned and published by:
c/o Nanna Sloth
Jagtvej 50, 1 tv
5000 Odense C
Tel.: 53 63 32 65
E-mail: [email protected]